• Hi, if you have stumbled across here, welcome to our test site. This site is a working replica of the main aawforum.org website where we test and evalute new features and software updates. While you can login and post here, push notifications and email notifications have been disabled and any and all content on this site will be delelted with no notice. So please feel free to look around at our pile of shavings while we continue to refine the AAW Forums but please do not post any real messages here as no one will see them. Thanks!
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.
Star struck
J

Star struck

This was one of my pieces in the IG at Richmond. Difficult to see but it rests on a three pointed winged base. The dish is 14 inches and it stands 15 inches high. Star struck is having received a message and interpreted in the piercing.
{One of my other photos was of the shade only this was the finished project}
Comments welcome.
Thanks muchly . So glad you liked it. Yes I did draw the pattern onto the bowl first though just as it came out of my head and imagination. There were many oh Sheet moments during the piercing but in the end all went well. Best to you from Jeff

Sent you a PM with questions about your method of piercing, etc. Very nicely proportioned piece, and great attention to detail. Cheers, Rob Wallace

Media information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Jeff Greenwood
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename