• Hi, if you have stumbled across here, welcome to our test site. This site is a working replica of the main aawforum.org website where we test and evalute new features and software updates. While you can login and post here, push notifications and email notifications have been disabled and any and all content on this site will be delelted with no notice. So please feel free to look around at our pile of shavings while we continue to refine the AAW Forums but please do not post any real messages here as no one will see them. Thanks!
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

3M Air-Mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 M air mate. No mask but it will work with any mask suitable for air.
Working extremely well. Battery is new and unused, the same applies to the filter. The package also includes the blower unit, a second unused filter, a tester for air pressure, and the air tube. All in excellent working condition.
Price: $95
photo 4130 shows the tester with the unit off and 4131 with the unit on.

Recently my wife gave me as a gift a brand new 3 M Versaflo, 300, complete with mask, helmet, respirator, etc. which is a dream. since I don’t need the older unit and although doesn’t have a mask I thought somebody may be interested in buying it.

Alberto Manetta
1almanetta@gmail.com
714 397 2340

Attachments

• IMG_4136.jpeg
    IMG_4136.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4135.jpeg
    IMG_4135.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4131.jpeg
    IMG_4131.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4130.jpeg
    IMG_4130.jpeg
    13.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4126.jpeg
    IMG_4126.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4129.jpeg
    IMG_4129.jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 48
BTW does the air hose from this unit happen to fit into the versaflo 300? Im interested in the blower if I can retro fit the hose somehow into my 300.

Bill Boehme

Administrator
Staff member
Beta Tester
Website
pbase.com
BTW does the air hose from this unit happen to fit into the versaflo 300? Im interested in the blower if I can retro fit the hose somehow into my 300.

I think it would be easier to use your Versaflo hose and fit the other end to the Air-Mate blower ... At least that's the way that I did it when mating my Versaflo to the BreatheEasy turbo unit. I removed the plastic connector on the blower end of the hose and then the rubber hose was a tight friction fit to the blower ... no hose clamp needed, but other hoses may fit differently.

I think it would be easier to use your Versaflo hose and fit the other end to the Air-Mate blower ... At least that's the way that I did it when mating my Versaflo to the BreatheEasy turbo unit. I removed the plastic connector on the blower end of the hose and then the rubber hose was a tight friction fit to the blower ... no hose clamp needed, but other hoses may fit differently.
Thanks for the response.
I don’t own a versa flow hose. Currently, I use my Cpap hose that fits snuggly into the inner diameter of the 300. I guess I should be asking what is the inner and outer dimensions of the air mate hose. Thank you.

Yes that would be the inner and outer hose diameter fitting of the air mate hose that goes into the helmet.
Thanks for checking for me.

Yes that would be the inner and outer hose diameter fitting of the air mate hose that goes into the helmet.
Thanks for checking for me.
I'm sorry for the delay. The diameters of the hoses are different but the connectors seem to be similar in size
It isn't a perfect fit an air will leak. I'm assuming you can get an adapter.
I forgot your other question: the measurements,
The hose from the air mate is 22 mm in diameter and 38 mm measured from outside the protective wires. However the end of the hose has a terminal for connection to the mask and the inner diameter is 38 MM or 1.5 "
I hope you find this information useful.
Alberto Manetta
1almanetta@gmail.com
714 397 2340

Last edited:
Dennis, unless you answer if this shipping and total price is agreeable I will repost the Air Mate tomorrow. If this is agreeable you must remit the total amount to PayPal. Thank you.
Alberto Manetta
1almanetta@gmail.com
714 397 2340

Dennis, the entire package does fit in a large box. I can ship to NY for $21.50
Plus $95 for the respirator totals: 116.50
Let's round this number to $115.00
Let me know if this is okay with you.
Alberto Manetta
1almanetta@gmail.com
714 397 2340

Sorry for the delay please send me the ebay invoice for 115.

seems like the software may be posting twice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.