• Hi, if you have stumbled across here, welcome to our test site. This site is a working replica of the main aawforum.org website where we test and evalute new features and software updates. While you can login and post here, push notifications and email notifications have been disabled and any and all content on this site will be delelted with no notice. So please feel free to look around at our pile of shavings while we continue to refine the AAW Forums but please do not post any real messages here as no one will see them. Thanks!
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

How do I view the virtual symposium demos?

The promotion for the virtual symposium said that we would be able to view the recorded demos for 2 weeks after the symposium. I was unable to attend during the day today.

This evening, when I go to the link provided (in Chrome), I find
> Please wait for the host to start this webinar
> Start 11:30 AM
>
> AAW Virtual Symposium

How do I access the demos from earlier in the day?

Dave Landers

Beta Tester
Website
dlwoodturning.com
The sessions are being recorded, and the will be made available. I think they said it might take a few days for them to get the recordings processed and posted. I expect they'll send out a link when they're ready.
The meeting link you used is for the live presentations.

Kim Rymer

Communications & Marketing Director
AAW Staff
If you miss any part of the Virtual Symposium, the recorded content will be available on our website for two weeks following the event for registered attendees. (Non-registered people will not have access.) Once the recorded content is ready, we will send an email to all registered attendees with instructions about how to access the content.