• Hi, if you have stumbled across here, welcome to our test site. This site is a working replica of the main aawforum.org website where we test and evalute new features and software updates. While you can login and post here, push notifications and email notifications have been disabled and any and all content on this site will be delelted with no notice. So please feel free to look around at our pile of shavings while we continue to refine the AAW Forums but please do not post any real messages here as no one will see them. Thanks!
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Metabo SX E 400 sander & discs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never use this any more, so it's for sale. Metabo model SX E 400 random orbit sander, uses 3" discs. Discs from grits 80# through 400# are included, along with a couple of the "soft" (they're not all that soft) interface pads. I've had this for probably ten years but I never used it much - two inch discs always seem to be enough for me. REDUCED PRICE: $100 for the whole mess. PayPal is fine, or your personal check is fine, shipping included. This is as low as I'll go; if I can't sell it for $100, I'll just keep it.

IMG_0352.JPGIMG_0354.JPG

Last edited:
I never use this any more, so it's for sale. Metabo model SX E 400 random orbit sander, uses 3" discs. Discs from grits 80# through 400# are included, along with a couple of the "soft" (they're not all that soft) accessory pads. I've had this for probably ten years but I never used it much - two inch discs always seem to be enough for me. Price is $125 for the whole mess. PayPal is fine, or your personal check is fine. Shipping by Priority Mail at actual cost.

View attachment 33403View attachment 33404
Do you have the dust collection connector for the Metabo?

I have one of these and the dust collection attaches to the port just under the power cord. I believe that Rockler sells and adapter that mates to this and then to a shop-vac style dust collector.

As I recall (it's been years), most of the time I preferred to have an interface pad on it. Attached is a photo of the velcro without a pad on it.

Attachments

• IMG_0358.JPG
    IMG_0358.JPG
    470.9 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.