• Hi, if you have stumbled across here, welcome to our test site. This site is a working replica of the main aawforum.org website where we test and evalute new features and software updates. While you can login and post here, push notifications and email notifications have been disabled and any and all content on this site will be delelted with no notice. So please feel free to look around at our pile of shavings while we continue to refine the AAW Forums but please do not post any real messages here as no one will see them. Thanks!
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

Powermatic 3520A - excellent condition- $1800 / offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS LATHE HAS BEEN SOLD.

Downsizing to a smaller lathe, so am selling my PM 3520A, purchased new in early 2002 from Woodcraft in Eugene, OR. Used very lightly as I've lived overseas since 2004- it was not used at all (but always stored inside) from 2004 - 2012, and only for occasional turning during summers since then. Besides the occasional paint chip it is in near perfect condition.

$1800 OBO

I have limited space in my garage-shop and I need a lathe with a smaller tailstock or the swing-away attachment as my back isn't what it used to be.

Comes with standard accessories- a new spur drive, live center, small faceplate, tool rest, mesh guard

Last edited:
Downsizing to a smaller lathe, so am selling my PM 3520A, purchased new in early 2002 from Woodcraft in Eugene, OR. Used very lightly as I've lived overseas since 2004- it was not used at all (but always stored inside) from 2004 - 2012, and only for occasional turning during summers since then. Besides the occasional paint chip it is in near perfect condition.

$1800 OBO

I have limited space in my garage-shop and I need a lathe with a smaller tailstock or the swing-away attachment as my back isn't what it used to be.

Comes with standard accessories- a new spur drive, live center, small faceplate, tool rest, mesh guard, and a 5 piece set of Pinnacle turning tools if sold by April 29.

If you are interested in a Kelton Hollowing Rig I would make a great deal for that with purchase of the lathe.

I would consider delivery within ~150 miles of Bend, OR or can meet part way. Let me know if you have any questions. mikebilan@yahoo View attachment 32964
Do you still have the lathe for sale and are you in bend

Status
Not open for further replies.