• Hi, if you have stumbled across here, welcome to our test site. This site is a working replica of the main aawforum.org website where we test and evalute new features and software updates. While you can login and post here, push notifications and email notifications have been disabled and any and all content on this site will be delelted with no notice. So please feel free to look around at our pile of shavings while we continue to refine the AAW Forums but please do not post any real messages here as no one will see them. Thanks!
  • Welcome new registering member. Your username must be your real First and Last name (for example: John Doe). "Screen names" and "handles" are not allowed and your registration will be deleted if you don't use your real name. Also, do not use all caps nor all lower case.

WTB: 4 3/4" PRECISION MACHINE SCREW CENTER FACEPLATE.

Panning for Montana gold, with Betsy, the mule!
Precision Machine 4 3/4" screw center faceplates were available from CSUSA about 10-25 years ago, and have been discontinued. I have two of these faceplates, and wish to purchase another one or two of them with a 1 1/4" x 8tpi adapter. I know this is a "shot in the dark", but if you have one of these faceplates you'd like to sell, let me know.

(Please note that I'm only interested in this particular Precision Machine faceplate......not a substitute. Thanks :D)

-----odie-----
index.php

index.php

Panning for Montana gold, with Betsy, the mule!
Oldie, what makes these special?

All steel, and high level of tolerance......and besides, I have a couple of these already, so it allows me a little more flexibility in the rotation! :D

-----odie-----